The Daily Mile UAE
The simple and fun global movement to get children running every single day
UAE Ministry of Education, Emirates Schools Establishment, Abu Dhabi Sports Council
Problem to solve:
Start a major grassroots running movement to improve the health and wellbeing of students across the UAE.
Embed a daily physical activity movement in schools across the country through ‘The Daily Mile’ concept.
The Daily Mile is a global movement and is a simple concept which gets school children running for 15 minutes every day, at their own pace, at a time of their teacher’s choosing.
Interact negotiated the launch of The Daily Mile in the UAE, securing seed funding from Abu Dhabi Sports Council for year one, and working with education authorities to launch into schools.
Interact leads the entire program, working closely with participating schools and our supporters.
- More than 52,000 students in over 149 UAE schools participating daily
- F1 Driver Sir Lewis Hamilton providing encouragement messages for social media
- Former Chelsea FC and Nigeria International footballer, John Obi Mikel, participating in The Daily Mile run at Yas Marina Circuit with some of our participating schools
- Increasing average student fitness by over 14% and well-being by over 6% in Daily Mile schools
- Coverage by every major English and Arabic daily news source
We are currently searching for a new sponsor for The Daily Mile UAE.
If you are interested in aligning your brand with one of the largest physical activity initiatives in the UAE, then please email us: